Virtual Interior Design
Applicable for only one room of up to 40sqms. Important to know: Dining and living rooms are considered as two rooms.
Who is it for?
If you would like to redecorate a specific room in your house and develop a concrete design with floor plan and selection of furniture, this is the ideal service for you.
How does it work?
Once we start working together, we will guide you through the process anyway. Yet here is the general flow for our VID service:
- You let us know the design ideas in your mind, as well as a couple of inspiration images, the measurements and some photos of the room and your preferred furniture brands.
- We meet at your home in Canton Vaud or virtually elsewhere and discuss your specific needs and lifestyle (the meeting is for maximum 90 minutes).
- Together, we agree on the colours, the style and the budget you'd like to allocate for furniture and decor of your design project.
- We develop the floor plan and the design board with the proposed elements (furniture, soft furnishings, decor) and submit to you.
- You give us your feedback on the design board and ask for revisions if any (max 5 design elements per room).
- You receive the revised board with links to buy the furniture/decors from your preferred suppliers.
How long does it take to complete the service?
Usually it takes about two weeks to complete virtual projects. Within one week from our first meeting , we send you the design board and the floor plan. If we do not hear from you in the following week, we consider the project as closed and share with you the product links. If you request modifications, we make them and share the revised boards and the links with you in the following week and close the project.
- The first meeting has to take place before the 31st of October 2023.
- This is a non-refundable, non-redeemable-for-cash service.
- This service is not applicable to bathrooms, kitchens or other spaces which require technical detailing.